About the Role
Archangels Academy, an independent K-12 classical academy rooted in Catholic tradition, seeks a highly motivated, talented, and faith-filled, part-time 6th-12th grade Math teacher for our 2024-25 academic year. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for one called to the formation and education of young hearts and minds. Candidates should be comfortable teaching all, or some of the following courses: Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus and Calculus. Opportunities for a full-time position could be considered if the candidate possesses additional skill sets for other open positions.
Archangels Academy seeks to provide a high-quality classical education in the Catholic tradition for families that desire the pursuit of academic excellence combined with sound religious instruction in their Catholic Faith.
• Prepare a pacing guide to deliver lesson plans to students throughout the year.
• Manage the classroom and learning environment for student success.
• Communicate with parents and administration as to the students' progress.
• Facilitate student learning using various teaching strategies.
• Participate in faculty meetings, parent-teacher conferences, back-to-school nights, and other duties assigned by the Headmaster.
• The person must be a practicing Catholic
• Bachelor's Degree
• Candidate with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience is preferred.
• Experience in Catholic, classical, liberal arts education is preferred.
About Archangels Academy
Founded in 2021, Archangels Academy is a classical K-8 school rooted in the Catholic tradition. By focusing on the classics, Archangels Academy aims to provide academic excellence and cultivate a student body of discipleship which leads to the complete formation of every student, the pursuit of holiness which inspires them to boldly live out their Catholic faith in the world.
The mission of Archangels Academy is to come to know God across all academic disciplines, through participation in the sacraments and biblical studies and also to cultivate virtue and a spirit of service. Archangels Academy, recognizes the primacy of parents, and works alongside them aspiring to raise up a new generation of joyful leaders and saints, educated in the classical tradition and the truths of the Catholic faith. Our rigorous, integrated curriculum unlocks student’s potential and prepares students to succeed as further academic formation, personal endeavors and societal roles. Finally we aim to positively nurture young to excel in the service of family of country and of Christ our Lord.