About the Role
Archangels Academy, an independent K-8 classical academy rooted in Catholic tradition, seeks a highly motivated, talented, dynamic and faith-filled educator to teach a rigorous Mathematics curriculum, in a combined class, to our middle school students grades 6th, 7th and 8th in our inaugural 2022-23 academic year. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for one called to leadership in classical education.
Archangels Academy seeks to provide a high-quality classical education in the Catholic tradition for families that desire the pursuit of academic excellence combined with sound religious instruction in their Catholic Faith.
• Prepare a pacing guide to deliver lesson plans to students throughout the year.
• Manage the classroom and learning environment for student success.
• Communicate with parents and administration as to the students' progress.
• Encourage student learning using various teaching strategies.
• Participate in faculty meetings, parent-teacher conferences, back to school nights, and other duties assigned by the Headmaster
• The person must be a practicing Catholic and be willing to take an Oath of Fidelity to the Magisterium of the Church
• Bachelor's Degree
• Candidate with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
• Experience in Catholic classical education is preferred
About Archangels Academy
Founded in 2021, Archangels Academy is a classical K-8 school rooted in the Catholic tradition. By focusing on the classics, Archangels Academy aims to provide academic excellence and cultivate a student body of discipleship which leads to the complete formation of every student, the pursuit of holiness which inspires them to boldly live out their Catholic faith in the world.
The mission of Archangels Academy is to come to know God across all academic disciplines, through participation in the sacraments and biblical studies and also to cultivate virtue and a spirit of service. Archangels Academy, recognizes the primacy of parents, and works alongside them aspiring to raise up a new generation of joyful leaders and saints, educated in the classical tradition and the truths of the Catholic faith. Our rigorous, integrated curriculum unlocks student’s potential and prepares students to succeed as further academic formation, personal endeavors and societal roles. Finally we aim to positively nurture young to excel in the service of family of country and of Christ our Lord.